Monday, July 9, 2012

Warren Sand Dunes

Jordan grew up going to the Warren Sand dunes in Michigan so we decided to check them out on our way back from Chicago. I love this picture because Daddy's always look hot holding their babies! 
                                       I love this little swim hat for Gracie. It looks like it's from the 20's and it just looks so stinkin' cute on her!



Thaisy and I decided to make her into a mermaid.

                                                  The finished product.
Madison with Gracie lou who

Thais and Jordan made me into a mermaid (notice Jordan is a much better artist!)

Thaisy and Madison catching some rays
        I loved this place because it was just like going to the ocean except the water isn't salty. The sand was perfect and we had a blast! Hooray for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment