Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sky and his Injuries!




Oh Boy. I think we should start an organization where Jordan and I get a gold star on Skyler's birthday because that is one more year we have kept him safe and alive!

Kidding. (sort of)

This latest injury was because he went to race up the stairs and his head met the railing.

Of course he only cried for two seconds and not at all in the doctors office. He really is the toughest kid I know.

It's a good thing because we were just in the hospital last week. Skyler and Thais ran into each other and Skyler ended up with a huge split down his tongue (I will spare you the pictures)

I think good insurance is going to be MANDATORY in the Monson household.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I hope he heals fast...before he gets his next injury. That reminds me of my little girl. She is so tough, that when she actually does cry I get worried that she is really hurt.

    ReplyDelete