Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our First Summer Trip

Oh Canada!

We took a trip to Toronto our first weekend in Michigan to watch the Mets play the Toronto Blue Jays. One of Jordan's best friends, Scott Hairston, plays for the Mets so we got to go see him play.
Here we are in front of the Blue Jays Stadium.

 
                                                                         
Oh man, I love this family of mine!

Pic of Scottie from the stands.


After the game we got to go by the locker rooms and meet up with Scott. Here we are with his wife Jill and their darlin' boys.


This is a bad picture, but the Toronto  vendors had one of THE BEST hot dogs I have ever had. Our hotel was down town, so Jordy and I put the kids to bed and had dinner with a view of the lights :) 
The next pictures are just a series of pics I took of Thais and Grace while waiting for Jordan and Sky to check out of our Hotel.

Pat-a-cake, pa- a-cake.......

Scrunchies Faces

How big is my nose in this pic!?!


We had breakfast in the cutest little cafe. 

Here we are waiting for our food,

Toronto was one of the most beautiful and clean cities I have ever been to. I absolutely loved our visit. I love how on vacations you have time to stop and smell the flowers!


8 comments:

  1. You have a cute family!! I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your pictures on your blog so big....I have not been able to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Man we miss you guys! It looks like you had an awesome trip and I would love to go to Toronto. So lucky! The kids are growing like crazy and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! I have a new version of blog-spot (I think mine just updated automatically one day)and now when I put a new picture in my post I just move the mouse to the bottom of the picture an option bar pops up. It gives me the options of making the picture small, medium, large or extra large. All of my pictures in this post are extra large. Hope that helps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just thinking about you guys the other day and wondering how you are enjoying your new surroundings. Looks like you guys have acclimated well! Love your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like you are in heaven with having Jordan at home more often! My brother served in Toronto last year and it sounds just wonderful! your pictures make it look great too. Can't believe how grown up your kiddos look, even without the makeup :) We talk of them often, yesterday it was about Chucky Cheeses and how much they like Skylar, even if he does bite. (I try to tell them I bet he is past that stage now!) :) As we rode bikes and ate otter pops outside last night I thought of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! Those pics of the girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like an incredible trip. Also awesome to see Scott! My husband is a huge Dodgers fan so we hear a lot about Jerry Hairston around here on the radio and I like to say that I know them too, but I know them a lot less than you guys do, and mostly because he was Jordan's best friend and basketball co-star. :) Jordan and Scottie like Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. :) Anyways, looks like a blast, your kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete